Friday, August 24, 2007

Let's see..the start of Cycle 17 (I think)

So today is the first day of another cycle. This has to be 17 cycles, but there maybe one to two in there I missed....probably best to stick with 17 it is just easier. I so can't believe we have almost been trying for a year and a half. It just seems insane when others take a few months or no time at all. Oh, well, I guess this is just how it goes sometimes.

I am hoping the timing will all work out and we will be able to IUI this month, but it is a bit up in the air with vacation. I am going to go ahead and make all the calls I need on Monday so everything is in order and I think we'll discuss "tentative" options this weekend to decide a rough game plan....but since my body doesn't always follow the plan...there will be some up in the airness this month. But I really want to IUI, so crossing fingers and a daily prayer will be in the plans. :)

Otherwise, I think we are doing well this month. I think we both were more prepared for the possibility that this wouldn't work the first month and just knowing we are being proactive has helped the sadness a lot. Now if IUI#2 doesn't work I don't know if I'll be so positive.

We do already have a follow-up planned with the RE, even if we don't IUI this month so we can figure out what is next. For that I have no idea, other than insurance requires 3 IUIs with meds....so that is probably the next step we would have to take.

SIGH...................

No comments: