Sunday, August 19, 2007

Well, today is Sunday and....

I tested first thing this morning. I didn't feel confident at all, but had a sliver of hope. Anyway another Big Fat Negative (BFN), so I go into the doctor's tomorrow for a blood test which will certainly be negative as well and proceed onto another month. I am hoping to stay on the prometrium a bit longer so we'll get a chance to IUI next month otherwise we'll be out of town.

Even though it didn't wotk this month, I am still in a better place this month than last. I think because at least we are being proactive and the traditional baby making isn't working and we are trying out technological advances, which makes me positive.

To know we are both healthy and in g good baby making order helps a ton and so I am still feeling very optimistic....needless to say, I am looking forward to the glass of wine I have been avoiding with optimism during thsi 2ww....which is something I haven't had to do much since usually there isn't much optimism.

So here's to crossing fingers and saying a lot of prayers that IUI #2 falls into place in September and produces a little baby Holmes!!!!

No comments: