Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Onto Another Cycle

Well, we are onto IUI #2. Last month's vacation didn't do the trick and we are planning to IUI this month (should be the first week in October). I am so crossing my fingers that this IUI will work although there is a little dilemma with Andrew's work schedule and maybe being out of town, but he has assured me he will be available when he is needed.

We also are consulting with the RE next Tues (yep on my 31st b-day) about the next step if IUI #2 doesn't work. I am on the fence about if I'd want to do another IUI unmedicated or if we should go ahead and try medicated......I think I may lean towards one more unmedicated and then go the medicated route. Insurance will pay for 6, but there are considerations for IVF as well, so maybe 2 unmedicated and 3 medicated are best.......

But truthfully, I am SO hoping we won't have to do all of that!!!!! We'll see.

I am doing OK this week with the news and looking forward to a get-away with DH this weekend. We need it.

No comments: