Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We missed this month.....

So, we were at the beach last week and missed the opportunity to IUI. So IUI #2 will hopefully happen in October. One snafu.....we are supposed to go to SC that weekend and now that is when we will probably need to IUI, so the trip may have to be cancelled....postponed.

I am so ready to be pg and have a baby. As more and more friends are pg and have babies it only gets harder to be in those situations. My friend is due any day now and her pg is the first one I really struggled with and now, with my SIL and her SIL pg and my BF pg all due next spring, I am feeling like this going to be really emotionally hard to handle. Blogging helps me get out a lot of the emotions I am feeling. I am very happy for them all, but I want to feel the same thing. I yearn to join the mommy world as tough and as challenging as that may be.

Someday...and hopefully soon. We'll see.

No comments: