Friday, February 22, 2008

BCPs.....IVF Stage 1

Well, I am well into my birth control pills which is the start of the IVF process. Today I have what seems like 800 zits on my face, a killer headache from trying to decrease my caffiene intake (to eliminate in the next couple of days), and just the stress of trying to get all the things done to get this going. GRR!!!

Meds.....still waiting to hear from insurance. Injection class for Andrew and I is on Thursday.....with injections set to start next Saturday.

I am calling today to discuss the IVF deposit.....and this is SCARY-----I want to deny the cost in my own mind, but I guess I can't any longer. YIKES!

3 comments:

Ariella said...

BCP suck and so does caffene withdrawl but it will be worth it in the end.

JW Moxie said...

I just wanted to stop in and wish you luck. I am also going through IVF, but as a gestational surrogate. Your cycle and ours are nearly identical! My Intended Mother (IM) starts Lupron Feb. 27th. I started a couple of days ago. I start Vivelle patches next Friday. My IMs retrieval is tentatively set for March 20, and our transfer is either March 23 or 25 like yours. Good luck to you and your DH. I will be thinking of you both!
Kym
www.smartone.typepad.com

Jennifer Ongoco said...

Hi there! I saw your name on thenest. My nestie name is pinaybabae. I noticed we're on the same IVF schedule. I started BCPs on the 22nd and will start Lupron injections on Saturday. I hope you don't mind I've bookmarked your blog! My blog is bjenn.com/blog. If there's any entries that are password protected...it's 'faith'. Good luck!