Tuesday, February 5, 2008

14dpiui

So, this morning I went in for my beta. It is going to be negative....I already POAS and it was, but I was OK with going in anyway. I have a new nurse at the office I actually go to and she was hoping to have my new game plan for the up coming cycle. Sadly, Dr. S was in surgery and then seeing patients yesterday afternoon and my nurse had no luck talking to him about me. ;( Thankfully, I do know now that some work has been done on my case and figuring out what insurance will cover. I am crossing my fingers that means we are onto IVF, but I am not super confident about that but trying to be optimistic as much as I can.

Nurse is supposed to call....later today with the scoop and the results of the beta---which I am sure will be a big negative.

I'll be back with an update later.

No comments: