Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Updates

I talked to my nurse and I forgot one important questions, but here is some of what I found out.
- My protocol (calendar) will be in the mail today
- My meds were submitted to the lady who coordinates this today
- Thursday is IVF consult and Mock Egg Transfer

So, this is really starting. I totally forgot to ask about the birth control pills, which I need to start in the next two days. I am so bummed I forgot to ask about that, so I left another message and she should call back today about that and also the IVF injection class I need to take---but there are none open....

But I got some answers and the bcps could be with the other meds, but since they are super time sensitive, I want to make sure we have everything take care of. We'll see.

YAY, I can't bleieve this is really starting.

No comments: