Friday, October 19, 2007

Baseling U/S and bw tomorrow

I am a bit nervous. What if something isn't right......and I can't proceed. These thoughts are niggling about, but I am sure all will be great. I just need to not stress as that can throw some of the hormone stuff off.

Anyway, I am also excited to go and get the OK to start my meds. I am so hoping this is what we need to make some magic. More and more I am realizing whatever isn't working probably has to do with me, but does that really matter no. I just want a healthy baby!!! I want to be pregnant and enjoy all the good and bad that comes with that. I want to hold my baby in my arms and see who I think they look like---Andrew or me.

Sure I love my DH and my puppy dearly, but I want more. Is that so bad?

So the journey of IF continues. Hopefully next time I write I'll be a medicated woman (for the good and the bad---and I hear a lot of BAD can come of Clomid).

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hope all went well!