Thursday, October 4, 2007

Another Day

So, it is just another day and I so mean that. This week started well, we have a plan and that is half of the battle. Then I found out some of the meds aren't covered by insurance, so I am freaking out because those meds help mitigate some of the mild endometriosis my RE suspects and really increase the chance of a poitive outcome. Call nurse and try and figure out where to go.....she is irritated at insurance too for not telling her, but it is no big deal. She'll call in the prescriptions to a "speciality" pharmacy. GREAT. But as of 36 hours later, still no call from them. I just am waiting to see the damage for one month of drugs............I can only imagine Andrew's response when I am able to tell him.


But on the good side, I have my injectables class scheduled (although a little close CD-wise, but hopfully it will work out). I got in the first available class. CROSSING FINGERS on that. It just needs to happen before day 3 I think.


Other things going on----I weighed myself, something I've been avoiding for like the year and a half we've been TTCing and BOY was it BAD! I saw numbers I have never seen, so I am making a concerted effort to eat better and at least do some form of excercise most days (even if that is just walking the dog), heck that is better than nothing......right!


This weekend we are going to meet my friends new baby, she will be almost 2 weeks old when we see her. I am excited, but know it will be hard as I will be a bit envious. We also have another friends daughter's first b-day party. It will be a baby filled weekend.


Hoping for some resolution on the meds front so we are all set for CD 1.....otherwise, just another day!

No comments: