Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Friend

So, another friend has just told me she is pg. And pg with #2 that is. I am not bitter, I am not bitter. I am just SAD!! It was hard when all my friends were pg and having their first babies, but now many friends and family are onto #2 and #3 and that is just a harder pill to swallow.

I want to join the club. I want to have mommy memories. I want to see my DH as a Daddy. I am so envious of friends and family with little ones. As the months pass it gets harder and harder to deal with. Our 20th cycle is fast approaching and I just want a wee one!!! 2 years will be here before we know it. It makes me SO sad. And I feel left out with friends and family. I feel like they must talk behind our backs....like why don't they have kids yet. They love kids.....are they going to have them.....

It all gets compounded with more and more friends/family pg.....and some days it is hard to hold it all together.

SIGH.....and so it goes.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm sorry...it is hard. After awhile we started getting looks of pity, which didn't help, either. I hope that your wait is short-lived and that you have good news soon.