Thursday, November 1, 2007

Positive OPK

Yesterday was very stressful on the IF front.

My nurse called to check in and she asked about my OPKs. Of course we were playing phone tag so that doesn't help, but she said any change in the OPK is considered a positive (for some reason). Well, I'd been waiting for a positive. Monday no line, Tuesday the faintest line ever, Wed a little darker, but not positive. Anyway the nurse is like you need to come in for IUI tomorrow and Friday. Well, i got caught up and a little freaked out and scheduled IUIs.

Once I got home I had to try and explain this to DH and whoa, that wasn't fun. He was good with it, but just as confused as I was. After much talking we decided to go back to TI for this month. We just hate to use up a IUI on an unoptimal month.

This morning, I do an OPK, because I'd like a + and there it is. So I feel good about trying on our own for this cycle. I called nurse this morning and let her know. Now we just need to do a lot of BDing.....and that isn't too fun when the pressure is on.

Crossing fingers for good news in 2 weeks, but I am not super optimistic, but I do think our next medicated cycle could be great. We'll reduce my clomid and hopefully get to stim and trigger. YAY!!

No comments: