Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged--FIRST TIME_--WOOHOO!!!

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you(http://www.mrsegallagher.blogspot.com/).

Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I am 5'5" and I have gained like 15 lbs in the past year---UGH!!!
2. I love to swim and wish I could have my summers back. I did synchronized swimming and I was a lifeguard and swim instructor as a teenager and through college.
3. I went to a small college no one has heard of.....North Greenville College (now University).
4. I failed my driving test WAY too many times and my mom had to enlist a teacher.
5. I hate my job--but they pay me.
6. I love to travel. I never really traveled until I met my DH and now we are hooked. Even though I stress a lot when we travel and drive him crazy. Next up a long weekend in the Dominican Republic---in 2 weeks.
7. I love to cook, but since discovering Let's Dish, that is all we eat. Maybe they have contributed to the 15 lbs weight gain too.
8. This is a lot of things.....I have little hands and fingers....my ring size is a 4. I don't notice they are small, but others certainly do.

OK, now for me to tag 8 friends! Lets see....I'll tag tomorrow....It is time to head home.

No comments: