Friday, November 16, 2007

Another try---here we come

So today is CD1, again!! Sad, but good in that it is start of a new cycle with an adjustment to the meds that hopefully will get us the desired outcome. I'd so love to have a Christmas surprise for everyone. SIGH!!! But the likelihood is low, but miracles happen.

Anyway, I am all set up for my first monitoring appointment on Sunday and I just have to pray the clomid from last month hasn't left me with any cysts or anything and that all looks good on Sunday to get started with the meds. I believe the plan is 25mg of Clomid day 3-7, follistim on CD9, trigger on CD11, IUI on day 13. CROSSING ALL FINGERS the plan works!!!

Cautiously optimistic.

Grrr.....just talked to my nurse and she is not on the same page......we'll see. I am a little irritated.

No comments: