Monday, November 19, 2007

20th Month

Well, this marks our 20 month of attempting to conceive a little Holmes' baby. This makes me terribly sad. I so though we'd have a 1 year old by this time in our lives and instead I haven't even gotten pg yet. Oh, well. So it goes. There is no point in dwelling on what isn't, but we can hope for what will be.

Yesterday was my first dose of clomid at 25mg. I had to cut the pill in half, which results in a lot of little pieces, but I am sure it is fine. I hope I respond well to the 25mg. I am a little worried about it, but the 50 was too much, so I am optimistic we'll get a perfect cycle time around. CROSSING FINGERS. I go back on Saturday for my CD9 u/s and we'll know more then when they check the follicle growth. I just want to be able to take the follistim and ovidrel and IUI. Come on.......I have 4 more doses of Clomid so we'll see. I am hoping for 2 good mature follies.......

No comments: