Friday, October 5, 2007

First Medicated Cycle

Well, I think we are all set for our first medicated cycle. YAY! This really increases our chance at success....we are going from about 2-4% to 17-20 percent and the average fertile couple has a 20% chance each month, so it brings us back up to that level. YAY! I am cautiously optimistic.

I have my injectible class on 16 Oct which is a little later than they'd like, since that is when I'll learn the protocol (or when to take what and how), but I think it will be OK.

Here are the meds we are using this cycle:
Clomid
Follistam
Ovidrel

I am pretty excited, but scared at the same time. Hoping all the side effects don't make me too much loonier than I already am and that they don't make me gain 800 more lbs, since I've already gained about 10 excess lbs this year with all the IF stress. SIGH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this cycle-- I hope it brings everything you're dreaming of!

Kim said...

Sending you some good thoughts...

Tracy said...

Good luck!!!! The Clomid didn't make me gain any weight, but I can't say the same for the stress. ;)