Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2 More Test and 2 More Big Fat Nagatives

OK, really no surprise, but it is hard not to hope esp since this was the first cycle with Clomid and the trigger shot, but with the low count we had I am not surprised. I stopped taking the supplements on Monday and am not waiting for AF. I am hoping Thursday and then we'll get one more round in before Christmas.

Andrew was pretty sad, hoping we'd have some good news to share on Christmas, but no luck. I can't help but feeling like we are never going to have a baby. As the 2 year mark is fast approaching and tons of new babies are coming into our circle, I am just bracing for a tough few months. I sure hope we get a BFP soon.

I am planning to set up a consult for January (I hope) to discuss what is next. We have to do two more medicated IUIs....and those will soon be through. I'd like to move to IVF, but I need to figure out the plan. Do we need to do an injectible cycle first or something else? Plus also there is the possibility of some endometriosis, would a laproscopy be beneficial before IVF.....? Will I ever be a mom or even ever be pg???

No comments: