Thursday, December 6, 2007

So I Caved....10dpiui

BFN....still early. Tests aren't totally accurate this early, but I ended having 5 tests versus the 3 I thought I had and figured what the heck. Some people get BFP that early...although I don't think I'll be getting one. Anyway the BFN came up in like 2 secs.....

I am bummed, but of course will test a few more times before I am totally sure it is truly a BFN as I am expecting.

Sadly, as little hope as I had, I still wish it wasn't a BFN. If I got a BFP then Christmas would be a whole lot easier, without.....feeling like I am going to be in a funk through all the friend and family gtgs since revolve around babies and pg people and I am just sad I can't join the club.

Not totally out of hope, but I will generally be enjoying our All-Inclusive resort we are headed to this weekend. We SO need a break from all this crap and when we return, back on the IF merry go round. SIGH!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

just had a blackberry white chocolate scone yesterday :-)

I'll be out in DC for about 4 days in jan! We should meet up for Caribou :-)