Thursday, December 13, 2007

Feeling ICKY!!!

Well, AF must be CLOSE because I feel so bad today. Achey all over, esp my head. The only food that sounds good is chocolate and today I so wish she would arrive and let's get on with it!! I was hoping today would be the day, but it looks like tomorrow....if so and plan goes as per usual......IUI would be Christmas Eve. We'll see.....if she waits that means I would need it on Christmas Day and I don't see that happening, I bet they are open....but it seems mean....although a memorable day to conceive. ;)

At the same time I am feeling slightly hopeless, but trying not too. Last month our count was low I think to the protocol, so I am hoping to improve that and maybe the meds will do the trick. This is just IUI #3.....right....but at the #3 the success rates start diminishing.....so we'll see.

We are for sure doing a #4....but that is all I know at this point.

No comments: