Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Testing is getting close

I really don't have much hope, but as the days pass this twinge and that always lead to the HOPE! And the hope is so hard to deal with. Since we are headed on a little get-away to the Caribbean, I am planning to test on Friday morning at 11dpiui and if neg I will test again on Sunday or Monday. Truly, I don't feel pg and I think all the twinges are s/e of the meds. I learned that the hard way last time when I got my hopes all up and then they got dashed on the floor, so this time I am truly trying to not lend those s/e any credit.

Today I was standing at work and it is 8dpiui and the perfect time for implantation, so I am standing there and I feel this HUGE cramp and then this woosh of something wet.....I am hoping for some implantation spotting---just for a glimmer of hope, but I rush off and it is just the meds. SIGH!!! I sure would love a Christmas surprise, but that hope is only the size of a mustard seed right now.

No comments: