Thursday, December 27, 2007

Feelings today

DH took the news really bad. He was SO sad, it was terrible having to tell him. However about 2 hours after sharing the news, he came downstairs and was like...."Now that you tell me I have an infection, I am not feeling well. Everything hurts". Who knows. We are just waiting for the tests to come back and then get him antibiotics to get whatever it is cleared up. And we'll hope for AF to appear quickly and get going on the next round.

I feel like all we do is wait and feel like we are never going to be parents........SIGH!

1 comment:

Jamee said...

I am so sorry about that news! I know my DH took it very hard when we got our SA results! Do something for your DH to remind him how special he is! I hope that you two get some good news soon and can be back on track towards a BFP! ((hugs))