Wednesday, January 2, 2008

F/U to cancelled IUI

A's sample went off to diagnose the infection on the 26th and as of this morning, no one has called about it. So today I call, my nurse has been out through the holidays...and she said, well the sample didn't show any infection. Andrew needs to come in next week to recheck and make sure the white blood cells have cleared up.

GRRRRRR....is all I have to say. My nurse was like.....you guys can't get a cycle in can you.......NO WE CAN'T and I am NOT happy about it. Something always comes up!!!!! SIGH!!!!

Does this mean we could have done the IUI???? Totally bums me out again as DH has to be out of town part of this month and with my luck it will be just when we need to IUI. Crossing fingers we can squeeze it in before or after.....so AF needs to come early or hold off.........

No comments: