Monday, January 7, 2008

So IF has not been kind to my.....

WAISTLINE. I think I am up 15-20 lbs from where I should be, so I am back on the Weight Watchers band wagon. I did it religiously before the wedding and it worked well. I was reluctant, but Andrew decided to join and I followed suit. It is just easier this way and we both need to make some changes.

I am excited and hoping soon I will actually fit into my clothes as many are scary tight right now.

On the IF front, my RE called last week while we were out of town and I am sitting here waiting for him to call back. He wanted to discuss our treatment.....I think maybe it is just a first of the year touch base with everyone, but I am looking forward to hearing his thoughts on where we should go. I'd planned a consult after this IUI anyway and now I won't need that which is great.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hope you got your call and things went well.