Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Weigh In Day 1

Only day 3....but I have already gone from 145 to 142.8.....YAY!!! It just helps so much when I know I am being penalized points for bad eating decisions. It is a key in my eating habits. Come on Brooke....keep it up.

Today is so the day I will finally talk to RE. He is TIRED of calling and not getting me and I am tired of waiting to talk to him. I feel like today is the day. Same time I am totally amped up that Andrew will be out of town when we need to do the IUI. GRRRRR.....I don't know for sure and won't until like right before, but it isn't looking good and I am going to be so disappointed to miss another cycle.

Crossing fingers when I know better, maybe he'll have some flexibility....heck he is gone 4 days this month and of course those are the key 4 days......UGH...isn't that our life and battle.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

When has IF ever been fair to any of us?!?

I am sorry your hubby might be gone for IUI #1. I really hope he is able to stay in twon for it!