We are still cooking. We had 21 yesterday and still have 21 today. They said to plan on a 5 or 6 day transfer. Now we have to wait until Tuesday for an update! Anxious.
(Side note, Thursday (Day 6) is supposed to be my last day at my current job....stressed about this all slamming into the same day. I guess I may have to confess to my boss, I am leaving anyway, but I am not thrilled about that prospect).
PIO--I did it myself. And it was EASY. Tonight, I may try and see if I can do the left side myself. I am not sure I'll be able too, but we'll see.