Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fert Report......

So big news of the day is that the fert report is in...drum roll please.....of the 24 eggs retrieved, 21 were mature and all 21 fertilized!!! We have 21 little embryos growing away. With this number, they anticipate we'll have a 5 day transfer (but of course the daily reports will show the numbers decreasing...most likely!). So we are now waiting for tomorrow's update to see how the little boys and girls are doing. I am so pleased and surprised with our numbers so far!!!

Other news, I survived my first Progesterone in Oil (PIO) shot and tonight I will attempt to administer it to myself since Andrew suddenly has to go out of town. Bad timing, but things happen.

Anyway, we are having a great day today!!!!!

Stick count is up to 48....by the way

2 comments:

JW Moxie said...

That's an AWESOME fert rate! I can't wait to hear the next update! My intended mom had 9 retrieved yesterday morning; we get our fert rate today and I hope we have a good report, too!

Jennifer Ongoco said...

Those are great numbers Brooke!

So does the PIO hurt? Honestly, that's the one thing I've been dreading.