Monday, March 17, 2008

Stims Day 10 (AM )

So this morning I went in for my Day 10 u/s and bloodwork. It went well. I have more and more growing follies.....the first thing the RE said was, you need to stop drinking water and only drink gatorade. This is to ward off Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome. I don't really think I have that many follies, but I don't want OHSS and so gatorade helps the body absord the extra fluid!

So I think I had about 20 or so measurable follies, my Right Ovary is definitely performing better, but they both have a large number of growing follies. I think the lead is at 17, so we are getting close to maturity.

I am waiting for a call with my E2 and that will tell us better where we are. I was hoping we'd trigger tomorrow, but Dr. G didn't mention that this morning, so we are waiting. I'd assume trigger will be tomorrow or Wed. for either a Thurs or Fri Egg Retrieval.

Stick count is now up to....34 with tonights meds still to come.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am glad you are getting close to trigger time. GL with your E2 level and drink your gatorade!