Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stims Day 8 (AM)

So this morning was my stims day 8 b/w and u/s....things look good and I am feeling good. There were at least 11 meansurable follies with the leads being at 15mm. The tech thinks (unless E2 has skyrocketed) that I'll skip tomorrow and go in Monday and then start daily monitoring with the most likely scenario being trigger Tues and ER on Thurs. I'd love that, but we'll have to wait and see if the follies keep growing like they should!!! I am getting excited and nervous. It is hard to stay on the down low with all this. My SIL is set to have her 3rd child on Thursday and if I have ER that day then I'll be on bed rest and really shouldn't go to the hospital, which will raise eyebrows. (I guess we can always go the sick route and not wanting to infect the baby.....). We'll have to discuss the plan of action.

Fingers crossed the follies keep up their growth pattern.

Stick count now up to 28!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Ongoco said...

Oh wow! How exciting!! I'm surprised at how quickly the weeks go.