Friday, March 21, 2008

Egg Retrieval is DONE!!

I think I did good. Andrew could say for sure. But all in all the most important thing is:

24 Eggs-----WOOHOOO!!!

I'd say the funniest thing was when we talked toDr. S before the procedure and Andrew asked so how large are her ovaries right now and Dr. S said, well she has a lot of eggs....so they are each the size of an orange or grapefruit. Andrew was in shock.

The procedure----heck I don't remember anything. I was OUT!!! Getting the IV took a bit and I ended up with it in my hand, which would have been my least fave spot, but it did its job!

Now I am vegging, I feel OK if I lay down, but moving about makes me really crampy. So back to the couch I go.

And we WAIT for the fert report tomorrow. Come on eggies, get fertilized and multiply!!!! I am hoping for like 12 mature and 8 fertilized.....(at least)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Come on eggies!!!!!!!!